Showing 1–9 of 26 results
X-Light V3 Spinning Disk Confocal Imager
X-Light V3 is the next generation of X-Light spinning disk confocal series.
- Advanced optical design to handle difficult fluorescence microscopy applications.
- A new optical layout enhances sensitivity and image clarity.
- Integrated dual-camera imaging at a full 25mm field of view.
Flexible, modular, and upgradeable laser launch for the biosciences.
- Supports up to 6 solid-state lasers including high-power multimode lasers
- Up to 8 output ports
- Provides the convenience of a customizable, turn-key system at a competitive price
- Ideal for TIRF, spinning disk confocal, FRAP, and optogenetics
X-Light V2 Spinning Disk Confocal
- Spinning disk confocal imager with an unsurpassed price to performance ratio.
- Large field of view for use with sCMOS and EMCCD cameras.
- Compatible with most inverted and upright microscopes.
- Supports multimode laser excitation sources for exceptional performance.
- 89 North
LDI-Prime Laser Diode Illuminator
The LDI-PRIME laser diode illuminator was designed specifically for those researchers whose work demands the 488nm laser. As this is a premium laser line, we combined it with a collection of 3 other lasers to cover the visible spectrum as simply as possible to give you the power and the performance you need at a price that you can afford. To keep it simple we also combined all the lasers into a single 400um fiber optic output.(0 reviews)
- 89 North
LDI-WF Laser Diode Illuminator for Widefield Microscopy
The LDI-WF is a powerful and inexpensive light engine designed specifically for widefield microscopy. This unit offers the same seven laser lines in the same power range as 89 North’s successful LDI, but delivers the light to your microscope via a 3mm Liquid Light guide. The LDI has built-in homogenization and our 555nm or 577nm laser diodes covers the ‘green gap’ common in other solid-state light engines.(0 reviews)
MultiCam LS Image Splitter
Highly flexible image splitter that enables multi-camera, simultaneous multi-channel imaging from a single microscope port
- Supports up to 4 channels of varying polarity, emission wavelength, and depth of focus
- Essential equipment for researchers wanting to push the limits of simultaneous multi-channel imaging
- 89 North
LDI-5 Laser Diode Illuminator
The LDI-5 is the big sister of the LDI-4 laser diode illuminator. Once again we listened to our users who asked for a paired down version of the LDI-NIR. The LDI-5 has increased power over her little sister and expands into the near infra-red with the addition of a 730nm line. This unit is also available with a 488nm laser for FITC/GFP and with a 577nm laser for TRITC/mCherry…or both!(0 reviews)
- 89 North
LDI-4 Laser Diode Illuminator
The LDI-4 laser diode illuminator is a user inspired version of the original LDI-7. Many researchers were asking for a laser launch that covered only the 4 basic lines: DAPI, FITC, TRITC, Cy5. 89 North listened and we responded. The LDI-4 has only the lines you asked for. While we reduced the number of lines inside the box, we made no compromises on the quality and performance you’ve come to expect from 89 North. This unit is also available with a 488nm laser for FITC/GFP and with a 577nm laser for TRITC/mCherry…or both!(0 reviews)