Showing all 6 results
X-Light V3 Spinning Disk Confocal Imager
X-Light V3 is the next generation of X-Light spinning disk confocal series.
- Advanced optical design to handle difficult fluorescence microscopy applications.
- A new optical layout enhances sensitivity and image clarity.
- Integrated dual-camera imaging at a full 25mm field of view.
Flexible, modular, and upgradeable laser launch for the biosciences.
- Supports up to 6 solid-state lasers including high-power multimode lasers
- Up to 8 output ports
- Provides the convenience of a customizable, turn-key system at a competitive price
- Ideal for TIRF, spinning disk confocal, FRAP, and optogenetics
X-Light V2 Spinning Disk Confocal
- Spinning disk confocal imager with an unsurpassed price to performance ratio.
- Large field of view for use with sCMOS and EMCCD cameras.
- Compatible with most inverted and upright microscopes.
- Supports multimode laser excitation sources for exceptional performance.
Motorized TIRF, oblique and widefield illuminator for single-mode and multi-mode lasers
- Easy to set up, align, and run
- Works with single-mode and multi-mode lasers
- Motorized movement of the illumination spot
- Joystick or software control
- Motorized widefield bypass mode
Modular and affordable laser launch for the biosciences
- Now supporting high-power, multimode lasers
- Well-suited for TIRF, spinning disk confocal, FRAP, and optogenetics
- Supports three solid-state lasers
- Provides the convenience of a customizable, turn-key system at less than half the cost of similar products