The LDI is a multiline, solid-state laser illuminator offering up to 1000mW of output power via a multimode fiber at the price of lower power LED light engines. With feedback controlled output stability and up to a 100:1 linear dynamic range, the LDI is the ideal light source for a wide range of applications including spinning disk confocal microscopy, structured illumination microscopy, FRAP, photoactivation/photoconversion.
LDI-7 Laser Diode Illuminator
The LDI is a multiline, solid-state laser illuminator offering up to 1000mW of output power via a multimode fiber at the price of lower power LED light engines. With feedback controlled output stability and up to a 100:1 linear
|Number of laser lines||6 or 7 lines, depending on the model|
|Laser wavelengths||LDI-6 – 405/445/470/520/528/640|
LDI-7 – 405/445/470/520/528/555/640
|Output power||Out of 400 micron, 0.22 NA fiber|
405 nm – 300 mW
|Lifetime||20,000 hrs – 2 year warranty|
|Stability||<1% RMS (at 100% laser power)|
|Dimensions||12.5″ x 9.2″ x 5.75″|
|High output power||Shorter exposures|
Faster activation times in optogenetics and photoactivation experiments
Faster bleaching times in FRAP experiments
|Feedback controlled optical stability||Quantitative imaging, ideally suited for ratiometric imaging|
More repeatable optogenetics experiments
|Up to 100:1 linear dynamic range||Ability to turn power down when needed and maintain stability and quantitative imaging|
|Up to 7 lines||Covers most of the standard fluorescence probes|
|No user alignment||Easy to use and maintain|
|TTL and Analog control||No need for software specific drivers|
- Spinning Disk Confocal Illumination
- Whole Animal Imaging
X-Light V3 Spinning Disk Confocal Imager
X-Light V3 is the next generation of X-Light spinning disk confocal series.
- Advanced optical design to handle difficult fluorescence microscopy applications.
- A new optical layout enhances sensitivity and image clarity.
- Integrated dual-camera imaging at a full 25mm field of view.
Flexible, modular, large spot localized illumination system
- Scanner-based illumination system
- Selectable spot shapes and sizes
- Dynamic, localized illumination in the field of view of the microscope
- User-designed spatial & temporal illumination control
- Available for a large number of research microscope models
- Easily integrated into imaging and electrophysiology rigs
- Wide variety of applications