We respect your privacy and value the trust you put in us when using our products and services. We will not sell, rent or trade your personal information.
In order for us to provide a better experience while using our services, we will ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to:
- billing and shipping address
- e-mail address
- phone (or mobile) number
- credit/debit card number
- details regarding product requests and field applications
We will use the information you provide to:
- Fulfill and manage orders, payments, returns/exchanges, warranty verification.
- Send marketing communications and other information regarding products, services and promotions.
- Improve the effectiveness of our website, mobile experience, and marketing efforts.
- Assist law enforcement, including but not limited to responding to subpoenas.
The following types of cookies may be used:
- Strictly necessary (essential) cookies. These cookies are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, the use a shopping cart or e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may employ the tools of third-party providers for product distribution, website analysis, sales trend analysis and digital communications. These providers will have access to your information and are held to the same confidentiality standards outlined here.
We will never sell, share, or otherwise unlawfully use your personal data by disclosing them to any third party controller unless you provide us with your explicit consent as required by law, or we have a legal basis and/or obligation to do so.
Chroma.com and subsidiary websites contain links to related sites outside of our control. We assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services you might reach through our website.
We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13.
We will communicate with customers via e-mail or other online delivery devices. If you believe that you are receiving our communications in error or no longer desire to receive them, please inform us and we will remove your name from our distribution lists. If a customer’s personally identifiable information changes (such as zip code, phone, email or postal address), or if a customer no longer desires our service, we provide a way to correct, update or delete/deactivate users personally identifiable information. This can be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to opt out of receiving any promotional communication. To unsubscribe from our newsletter, or other promotional emails, use the link at the bottom of the message. You can also contact us directly to have your information removed from our promotional contact list. Please note that, even if you unsubscribe, you will continue to receive non-promotional, transactional messages regarding your account and other essential services.
This policy is subject to updates, and should be reviewed periodically. You have the right to request that Chroma permanently delete all applicable data records, including your profile information, both personal and financial. In some cases, we may need to retain partial information to fulfil our legal responsibilities or to complete ongoing financial transactions. This can be done by emailing email@example.com.
If you have any questions or comments on this policy, our use of your information, or other privacy issues, please feel free to contact us.