The OptoTIRF is a compact and powerful, yet inexpensive, motorized TIRF illuminator designed to fit onto most research-grade inverted microscopes. It gives the researcher intuitive and dynamic access to the entire back aperture of the objective with joystick or software control and simple storage and recall of preset positions. This makes it suitable for acquisition protocols involving TIRF and/or oblique illumination at a range of penetrations, depths, and wavelengths. Full 360° positioning and the ability to image at multiple points makes the OptoTIRF straightforward to adjust the illumination to the sample and to minimize fringes or shading gradients. The OptoTIRF also supports multi-mode fibers allowing the use of higher power and less expensive multi-mode lasers for high-speed localization microscopy. Flexibility is further enhanced by a motorized tube lens for automatic correction for different height sample dishes, or different magnification TIRF lenses, and a motorized bypass for widefield illumination using LEDs or a liquid light guide.
Motorized TIRF, oblique and widefield illuminator for single-mode and multi-mode lasers
- Easy to set up, align, and run
- Works with single-mode and multi-mode lasers
- Motorized movement of the illumination spot
- Joystick or software control
- Motorized widefield bypass mode
|Optical Fiber||Single-mode fiber
50 micron multimode fiber for TIRF
100 micron multimode fiber for oblique illumination (HiLo)
|Range of Beam Steering
||360 degrees around the back focal plane|
|Number of Stored Channels||8|
|Control Options||RS232 commands to recall stored positions
Included touch screen remote can control all aspects of the OptoTIRF functionality
|Supports Multimode Fibers
||Enable use of high-power multimode lasers for unsurpassed power for localization studies|
|Integrated, Motorized Bypass Mode
||Enables wide-field imaging without the need for second epi-illumination port|
|Minimal onsite alignment needed|
|Store and Recall Multiple-Beam Positions and Focus Positions||Optimize sequential multi-channel imaging|
- Single-molecule localization & tracking
- Kinetic studies of single-molecule interactions
- Kinetic studies of proteins (i.e. actin filaments & microtubules)
- Super-resolution techniques (i.e. PALM/STORM) for subdiffraction localization of single molecules
X-Light V3 Spinning Disk Confocal Imager
X-Light V3 is the next generation of X-Light spinning disk confocal series.
- Advanced optical design to handle difficult fluorescence microscopy applications.
- A new optical layout enhances sensitivity and image clarity.
- Integrated dual-camera imaging at a full 25mm field of view.
X-Light V2 Spinning Disk Confocal
- Spinning disk confocal imager with an unsurpassed price to performance ratio.
- Large field of view for use with sCMOS and EMCCD cameras.
- Compatible with most inverted and upright microscopes.
- Supports multimode laser excitation sources for exceptional performance.
OptoSplit II LS Image Splitter
Easy-to-align image splitter that enables a single camera to record images simultaneously at two different emission wavelengths
- User-friendly design requires minimal maintenance and makes alignment simple
- Excellent for use in FRET, TIRF, and spinning disk confocal applications
- Compatible with all major brands of camera, including large sCMOS chips