The LiveSR can only be used in combination with a spinning disk confocal unit. Pairing the LiveSR with the Crest X-Light V2 gives the user super-resolution images at fast acquisition rates with low photo-toxicity, all at an affordable price. This is a great solution for live-cell imaging. Because of the nature of the light modulation, no line or pattern artifact is created. Motorized by-pass mode between widefield, confocal, and super-resolution acquisition modes makes it a versatile upgrade for existing fluorescence microscopes.
The LiveSR is based on optically demodulated structured illumination technique with online processing.
|Field of View
||Widefield, Confocal, Super-Resolution|
- No specific fluorophors required
- Can be added to any existing microscope
- LiveSR does not restrict acquisition speeds
- Motorized Bypass mode
- Real-time Super-Resolution mode for focusing
- Simple software interface
- Intracellular Dynamics
X-Light V3 Spinning Disk Confocal Imager
X-Light V3 is the next generation of X-Light spinning disk confocal series.
- Advanced optical design to handle difficult fluorescence microscopy applications.
- A new optical layout enhances sensitivity and image clarity.
- Integrated dual-camera imaging at a full 25mm field of view.
X-Light V2 Spinning Disk Confocal
- Spinning disk confocal imager with an unsurpassed price to performance ratio.
- Large field of view for use with sCMOS and EMCCD cameras.
- Compatible with most inverted and upright microscopes.
- Supports multimode laser excitation sources for exceptional performance.
Flexible, modular, large spot localized illumination system
- Scanner-based illumination system
- Selectable spot shapes and sizes
- Dynamic, localized illumination in the field of view of the microscope
- User-designed spatial & temporal illumination control
- Available for a large number of research microscope models
- Easily integrated into imaging and electrophysiology rigs
- Wide variety of applications