The L-SPI is designed to work with any macro- or microscope, single-mode fiber laser source, and scientific camera. This simple and effective instrument recombines two uniform, wide light sheets at right angles, reducing shadowing without the need for sample rotation or image fusion. The system includes optional sample chambers, fast long-travel piezo stage, and an optional second L-SPI head to bring sheets in from four directions. The L-SPI can be adapted to a wide range of experimental purposes. Its compact size and large freedom of access (e.g. for positioning micro-electrodes) make it a highly flexible solution.
L-SPI Single Plane Illuminator
Macro light-sheet illuminator for 3D imaging of large samples
- Live-cell imaging with ultra-low phototoxicity
- Spatial and temporal fractionation of illumination
- Create up to 4 orthogonal light-sheets to reduce shadowing
- Long travel piezo stage for precise z-steps
|Number of laser lines||2 or 4 orthogonal sheets possible|
|Sheet Thickness||22 um with ~ 20 mm^2 imaging area 11 um with ~ 10 mm^2 imaging area|
|Field of View||16 mm x 16 mm with 22 um thick sheet|
|Z Step Size||10 nm minimum|
|Z Travel Range||20 mm|
|Scan Speed||10 mm/second|
|Generate 2 or 4 Orthogonal Sheets||Minimizes shading and scatter of illumination light in thicker samples
|22 um sheet thickness||Excellent axial resolution on macro samples|
|16 mm x 16 mm Field of View
||Image larger samples in single field|
|20 mm z-travel range
||Image large samples easily|
- Imaging of large, cleared organs and tissue sections
- Fluorescence imaging of photosensitive marine organisms, such as coral
- Fluorescence imaging of whole organisms, such as zebrafish
X-Light V3 Spinning Disk Confocal Imager
X-Light V3 is the next generation of X-Light spinning disk confocal series.
- Advanced optical design to handle difficult fluorescence microscopy applications.
- A new optical layout enhances sensitivity and image clarity.
- Integrated dual-camera imaging at a full 25mm field of view.
X-Light V2 Spinning Disk Confocal
- Spinning disk confocal imager with an unsurpassed price to performance ratio.
- Large field of view for use with sCMOS and EMCCD cameras.
- Compatible with most inverted and upright microscopes.
- Supports multimode laser excitation sources for exceptional performance.
OptoSplit II LS Image Splitter
Easy-to-align image splitter that enables a single camera to record images simultaneously at two different emission wavelengths
- User-friendly design requires minimal maintenance and makes alignment simple
- Excellent for use in FRET, TIRF, and spinning disk confocal applications
- Compatible with all major brands of camera, including large sCMOS chips