Large aperture adjustable field mask improves time resolution with frame transfer cameras
- C-mount to C-mount device with precise aperture control
- Enables any size region to be selected, centered on the chip
Many applications require the aperture to be at or near the center of the microscope image plane. The OptoMask OC-LS limits the field of view to a region of interest centered on the camera sensor.
OptoMask OC LS has been specifically designed to enable use of Optically Centered (OC) crop mode on Andor 897 and 888 sensors and the Photometrics Delta. This device uses a single achromatic lens to minimize losses and incorporates a quick and convenient mechanism for adjusting the mask size from full chip to a few pixels with a single control. Preset markings are included to set useful frame sizes for both 1024 and 512 sensors.
|Standard spectra range|
450 – 900 nm
201 mm x 60 mm
|Camera size supported|
Up to 22 mm diagonal
Any size, centered on the chip
|Precise aperture control|
Enables fast kinetic mode with frame-transfer cameras including Andor models 897 and 888 and the Photometrics Delta
|Supports large sensors up to 22 mm diagonal|
Enables the largest possible field of view
|High quality triplet lenses|
Allows maximum throughput with minimal aberrations
- Fast calcium and voltage sensitive dye measurements
- Kinetic studies using widefield fluorescence
- Super Resolution PALM / STORM / SIM
- Single point detection using a photomultiplier or photodiode
Please fill out the form below for additional information about OptoMask OC-LS.